Saturday, November 13, 2004

blisters!!

okie.. yesterday was -hollers- FUN! went shopping wit sher at far east.. and erm, i cudden reli shop.. cuz i had a beeeeeg prob.. took e wrong atm.. hence no money to spend.. other den e few bucks in my purse.. and aei, darling sher paid for me e beautiful earings first.. =)

bumped into hafi and co and took off to geylang to buker.. we sat at e stairs of e overhead bridge to eat ramly burgers, dendengs and tako pachis... hahha..

next stop was esp to celebrate filzah's bdae.. u can nv imagine e pain i was gg thru last night.. walking all arnd far east, all arnd geylang, and from city hall to esp... and back home.. goddddd! it was excrutiating! e stupid jelly shoes gave me multiple blisters.. those which contain liquid.. i dun dare burst dem.. and my left foot.. a small part near my small toe.. abit swollen.. wth! btw, e cake was yummeh! fantabulous i say! =)

No comments: