Thursday, April 07, 2005

petty?

and so i am/was being petty. its not my fault dat he/she gives e 'i-dun-lyk-to-hang-arnd-u-but-i-dun-haf-much-choice-so-now-
e-only-thing-i-can-do-is-to-ignore-u-and-have-private-
conversations-with-other-pple' face. not e kind of face to face conversations. go figure. w-a-t-e-v-a. u dun reli need me, do u? u are juz using me cuz u're lonely, arent u? and u wish u were somewhere else now, dun u?

my face and body feel warm.
water wells up in my eyes.
throat is sore.
mind tired.
back and limbs ache.
heart aches.

as much as i get irritated wit dot each tym he bites, digs his claws into my leg and hangs onto it, i find comfort in talking to him. dats cuz he doesnt give hurtful remarks or give me DAT face.


sometimes i wish i can juz bite e pple i dun lyk. and run away. and hide. and cry.





i miss all my other close frens. u noe hu u are. always rmb dat i wish i was dere wit u ppl lyk before.

No comments: