Wednesday, June 08, 2005

floorball.

I'm in school now. Played floorball a while ago and rushed to the library to return my overdue book. It's not my fault -or at least not totally- because I swear I saw "27 JUN 2005" on the date due slip. And it was only this morning that i realised that it was actually "27 MAY 2005". URGH. 8 days late. Saw the list of names of people who returned their overdued books. All were below 50 cents or so. Guess how much I had to pay. $1.10! I kinda broke the record. Haha!

Alright. Tomorrow is the party! I dunno what I am feeling about it. I dunno if I'm excited. Well, maybe tomorrow the excitement will come after I meet my friends. =]
On the bright side, I made 'fruits salad'? for tomorrow. There's too much dressing so I think I have to get more cocktail. ----> spend more money when I am already broke.

And this Saturday is _________________. =D So fast.

A little hungry now. Naaaaak maaakaaan..... Haha.

Oh! An NCC junior's sister is in the computer lab now too. Ok. Redundant.

ok bye!

No comments: