Thursday, July 14, 2005

sneezes and mucus.

Life is boring. Because I'm a boring person. =
We had lunch at Seoul Garden yesterday! Hahahaha!Beef soup tasted weird. Beef tastes weird. I never really liked beef in the first place. They smell funny and taste funny too. I love fish!

I have so much geography and economics homework to do. I'm supposed to complete them during free period -now- with Ally. BUT evil Jo wants to play games on the computer so we decided to do work at the computer lab. Ally is sitting across the computer table, sms-ing people, when she is supposed to complete her geography essay. And me, here updating my blog. I HAVE TONNES OF WORK TO DO! Shit.

Shall I go gym today? I'm so lazy.

School will end much earlier on next Monday! Because they are having MT oral exam. Weeeheeeeheeeee!!! Original dismissal is 1710 but the rest can leave at 1310!!!! That's like 4 hours earlier!!! Hahahahha!

Ok. Maybe i should be doing my work now. So ya. Bean. Hahaha! -ANVF-

Ok bye...

No comments: