Friday, August 05, 2005

backiesss!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Came back from camp 2 days back. It was like going through OAC'03 all over again. Everything was pretty much familiar. The low, intermediate and high elements and the tower. The toilets. The canteen. The kitchen. You know why? Because we had OAC at Labrador AC. Except that the girls got to sleep in the dorms. =] And it was just so unlucky that I got my period on the first day. (*&%^#@&^*(()!!!!!

I don't wanna talk abt the camp la. Actually I'm too lazy to recall what happened during the 3 days. If you guys wanna know more, read Faiz's or Wani's blogs. =] Haha..

Btw, I cannot go online anymore at home because the internet got cut off. Hahah! So ya.. no more MSN for the time being. And I can only update in school. =|

It's Friday today! Camp 2 people are coming back. Very soon I think, since it's already 10am. yeahh.. =]

Okies! Till next week.. Tadaaass!

No comments: