Sunday, January 27, 2008

bluek

ATTENTION!! 05A11: Mr Eng invited us to his place on 16th Feb, Sat for a CNY reunion or smth like that? PLS TELL GECKGECK IF YOU'RE COMING! or me.. then I can help you to tell her.. =)
Anyway, I feel like throwing up please. Can't stand the kind of things people post up on their blogs. She didn't do anything to me and I don't think she noes that I read her mushy stuff. I'm evil k. Oh well. If you think it's you, don't terase k? It's not. =]

Finally got my allowance yesterday! Weeeheee! After being broke for so long.. I went shopping! I never learn k. Got another pair of shoes! My first Everlast pair, not the typical pumps-ish kind. It's ABIT apek and loafers-ish. Why shoes? BECAUSE I'M ADDICTED TO SHOES! Hahaha, no larh. Because heels always give me problems (BLISTERS, tired legs, heels-stuck-in-drain, crammed toes and much more). And I got 2 FOXRACING tops! =] To Zar: I still want my phone k?

OH! We had the volunteer thing this morning and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The company was great and I'm pretty glad I opened up a little more to people whom I thought I'd never communicate (verbal and non-verbal) with in this lifetime. =]

Oh, good night..

No comments: