Wednesday, July 09, 2008

zzzzzt!

Believe it or not. I just kinda got electrocuted?! You see.. nowadays, your gadgets are made such that they won't last you very long, or long at all. My NEW handphone jammed up on me on its 3rd month, my laptop has been on heat since forever and recently (like yesterday), I've noticed that my charger's insulation has melted at the distal end. And there are like broken copper wires sticking out of it!


Okay, you cannot see the broken wire cause my phone's camera can't take macro shots. But they're really there.
Anyway, I've just passed my BTT! Yeay! Yea I know.. some of you have already started driving and all. But what the heck..
I've been skipping lectures because of stupid reasons. And I skipped one tutorial yesterday. Good girl gone bad. LOL. Sorry, that wasn't really necessary.
Anyway, Zar has just gotten his class 2A. Which means he can ride big bikes. But still not the biggest bikes! Nevertheless, he's been reminding me of it since yesterday (he passed it yesterday only) in an attempt to make me jealous. And so, we kinda had a mini celebration and went out for lunch and movie and dinner. GET SMART was really funny, I think I laughed the loudest in the most unglam manner.
PS: But ABJ.. I got my BTT already! =P
alright, nytes yall! I'm gonna watch JUNO again tonight.
I'm gonna end this post with a video. D don't kill me.

No comments: