Thursday, September 25, 2008

dang.

Noone said it was gonna be easy. The full time training is really draining us and it's not even 2 weeks. I hope I won't burn out. Alot of things have happened throughout the 2 weeks. Fair share of good and bad stuff. Sometimes, I feel that neither being good nor doing your best is enough, we gotta be EXTRAORDINARY to pull through some of the situations that the coaches put us in. Today was the ultimate. I only hope that things can only get better and I trust myself enough that it will!

I've found my "refresh" button. 21 days away from the real deal.

Current motivation song: Siti by Force Vomit

"Siti looks out the window
The sun shines on her face
But the weatherman says
Its going to rain today
Will her night just fade away?

Don't give up
Oh Siti don't give up.."

LOL.

No comments: