Friday, December 19, 2008

a few things.

I've decided to tag myself and do that "10 weird things/habits/little known facts about me" thang from Syaz's blog. I'm not sure I have 10 things though. Hell, they might not even be weird to you!

1. I only eat diced tomatoes. When they come in slices/wedges, sometimes I make the effort to dice them before I can eat any of it.

2. I can't move off steadily when I'm on the bike with both my feet down. Ironically, I feel unbalanced like that. My right foot MUST be on the foot rest first.

3. My most hated house chore is having to wash the dishes! Anything, but washing pots/pans/plates/etc even when they are not oily.

4. I wore Crocs for HariRaya and pretty much anywhere else that requires lots of walking and I love them cause they don't give me blisters and aches like heels do.

5. The things I read are: Romance novels, cooking books with lots of pictures, Guiness world record books, travelling guides..

6. I epilate my legs. But have stopped recently since it gives me in-grown hairs. Sucks much.

7. I always feel sleepy when I hang around in Zar's room. Eh, what potion u use ah!?

8. I have a soft spot for cute/tiny/furry things like baby shoes, mini soft toys, etc. (Not animals other than cats)

9. I ALWAYSSSSS!! regret after cutting hair, no matter how much I really wanted to do it or even if it turns out nice, I REGRET!

10. When I've found something nice to eat, I'll stick to it for some time. For example, soto madura in sch, kwayteowkuah at beach rd. Not very adventurous when it comes to choosing food.

RIGHTTT, there I've got ten!

Go do it, please.. I tag everyone on my linkslist! Plus YAN, who just farted!

No comments: