Tuesday, March 22, 2005

=] =(

why am i having mixed feelings now. i feel happy i got into my 'dream' jc. yes, im kinda anticipating skool tmr. but at the same tym, smth seems to be making me feel dis way. its tugging me. begging me to stay. and i noe i cant. cuz everyone else is going to different places as well.

i dunno why im tearing. it will be reli weird not to see the familiar faces anymore. particularly my pltmates. i hate these kind of situations in which i am forced to part wit e pple i love. i reli wud give anything to bring back and stay during e good old cedar times.

of course i noe i cant do dat.

haiz..

i gotta move on. i guess the only thing i can do now is keep all the beautiful memories close to my heart.

to all those i missed, am missing and will be missing, much love from me.

<3

No comments: