Saturday, March 19, 2005

zaza hse

it was so early and i had to go to my cousin's hse. good food dere anyway. =]

den went to meet up wit e rest. haha. emi gave me a surprise. a pleasant one. hee. glad u came babe! =]

den we went 'deeper into town'. haha. weddeheck? and settled at esp. haha. skanking skankers were dere. ili and i were tempted to dance. haha. yes. got weird stares from emi, zar and hafiz. haha! wat? pple lyk to dance cannot issit?!? hahahahhaha.

hmmm. being a lil more sensitive den most of my mates, i think i can be stupid at times. and sometimes i juz say watever is in my mind, my opinions, without reli thinking if it wud hurt e other party. im so sorry huda. =( i noe it was lyk so long tym ago, but i reli feel bad. worse still, i do not even rmb wat other stupid things i might haf blurted out dat night.








but things juz get so crazy living life gets hard to do.

No comments: