Tuesday, October 04, 2005

biscuits.

I love biscuits. The Marie biscuits and Grape biscuits. I love Nestum too.

By the way, I got myself a new pair of specs last weekend. =] Purple ones. Nerds. Haha! 8]


I remember hating the colour purple though. But now, many things I own are purple. My Nike shoes, the new specs, the current specs, the esprit sling bag -ok, I do not own this bag-, the purple-pink cardigan. Annnnnd, I even wanted to buy a pair of purple Converse shoes, which I thought looked weird at first, because it had green laces. Then, the size that I wanted was not available. There was another greyish pair, which was less nice and not as appealing. Almost bought them, but did not because, I don't know why.

My birthday is coming! =] Ok, not really, but ya, it is coming, right??

Hence, a wishlist.

1. New specs
2. Tote bag
3. Jeans
4. Shoes
5. Do something with the hair? =D

Ramadhan starts tonight. =] Terawih, anyone?

GP on Friday.
Maths on Monday.
Econs on Tuesday.
Geog on Wednesday.

And then, I'm done. =D

No comments: