Wednesday, October 19, 2005

shake ya body like a belly dancer.

I AM ADDICTED TO A SONG! hahas..

Got back the exam results today. Lets compare.

Summer Tests Grades to Mid-Course Grades:

GP: C6 to C5
Maths C: E to C
Geography: B to C
Economics: F, then F again.

Oh, shouldn't I be ashamed of flashing my results here? Haha, wells. Up 2 grades for MathsC, up 1 grade for GP, but down 1 grade for Geography. =( Econs grades remain constant. Is that good or bad?

I could have done better for GP if I had put in more effort for Paper 2 (which I failed), because I did rather well for Paper 1. Well..........

I could have done better for all the subjects actually. Especially Maths and Geography.

Doing Econs is like doing History (back then in Cedar)... I am forced to do it...

Been watching pirated dvds lately. =)
Watched Flightplan, half of The Red Shoes and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind...
The third one is so cool.. starring Jim Carey and Kate Winslet. Sweet movie.

Oh, I cannot wait to meet up with fellow platoonmates. =]

No comments: