Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I've GTG. I'll BRB!

Harloooww! Got news for you guys! This post is (sort of) gonna be the last entry for now. Hmmm, I'm tryna eliminate, one-by-one, the many reasons why I am spending so much time on the internet doing not-so-important things (for now only!): online window-shopping, youtube-ing, azlyrics-ing, yahoo-ing, google-ing and whatnot. Although I enjoy each and every post I read on you people's blogs and such, I just have to put this to an end (again I stress, for the upcoming 2 months only) because it's sort of distracting me from my work. Anyway, I don't want to leave the posts as it was from the last time I updated because it would not be a very nice (temporary) departure from here. =D

So yeahhh, the tagboard will still be around for you, my small group of regular customers, haha! Yayy! I will try to get short and sweet updates, albeit via the tagboard, if I happen to have to come online. The song is a beautiful number by Mariah Carey, Hero.. =D My all-time favourite..

Ahhhh, there.. my HERO(mat)... hahha! Love ya.. I know I was the one who asked you to create ur own virtual diary and then now I'm backing out.. =P Sorryyyyy.....

And to Delta'04, 05A11, fellow Cedarians and Innovians, I LOVE YOU GUYS!


And then a hero comes along
With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive
So when you feel like hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you'll finally see the truth
That a hero lies in you
Oh Lord knows
Dreams are hard to follow
But don't let anyone
Tear them away
Hold on
There will be tomorrow
In time
You'll find the way

Taaaattaaaasss!

PS: Wishing all Muslims Happy Ramadhan! (Yang belom bayar balik hutang last year, please do it soon!!! Kalau roll-over to next year, kene bayar balik dua kali... lagi rabak... =X)

No comments: