Saturday, September 02, 2006

pain pain pain

Woke up early early today! =]

Got to meet bestfriend finally after so looooooooong. I was dressed up like 'a real lady', he claimed.. The minute I stepped out of home my feet were screaming, "AAAAAHH! Take these off!" You see, I was wearing this 2-inch heels out for the first time. I mean, I have been (very very) comfortable wearing shoes or flipflops whenever I go out. Thus, the elevation of the heels was abit unbearable at times. Plus, the front was tight. Shittos. Never again till I get a comfortable pair of heels.

And then I had to walk like gu-niang and cannot jump around like when I wear shoes. Of course somebody always teased me when there's a step coming up in front. -_- I'll stick to wearing shoes la k?????

Lunner-ed at Sakura.. then dessert-ification at Swensens! Our frens were so happy to see us there!! Hahah.. =] We had STICKY CHEWY CHOCOLATE AND WAFFLE DREAM! The waffle came with butterscotch and vanilla ice-cream, whipped cream, marshmallow topping and cherry! FATTY FATTY FOOD!

Remind me of red red rose.. some lit stuff.. illiteration is it? or alliteration? alaaaa, dunno la... =X

Marina Square had some NTU science exhibition. Then, one of the students gave me a small PITCHER PLANT! =] It's in the gel thingy and its supposed to grow in the container.. My first plant!!! =]

No comments: