Sunday, December 03, 2006

323rd

Hello world.. tis gonna be the last entry that im writing. till i get a new comp for myself. gonna hafta give back this darling tablet back to the school tmrw and im feeling sucky about that. so yeah, you guys wont really be hearing much from me thru tis blog. but it will still be open of course, the tagboard and all. but i will try to update as often as possible and at every opportunity. hehe. i can go to zar's place once in a (long) while to use his comp and update or i will force him to help me upload photos here. =D

anyway, i got my first pair of crocs! =D say what you want la! ugly or childish or what. i still think its pretty! oh, its the mary-jane model and it's goldddddd! and the best thing is.... it's freeeeee! <333

i love to give surprises! i love to plan them in my head, imagine the whole scenario and the surprised person's facial expression! and i lovelovelove it when the surprise turns out exactly like how i imagined it to be, or even better! right now, i have smth in my mind. don't wait for it or it will never come! and don't keep thinking if it will be for you because it may not. =D

next, i don't understand why some things happen all the time. it got me so angry and pissed just talking about it or thinking of it. is it anyone's fault at all that things like that happen? could it be you? i don't really care. it happens all the time anyway. and you add redundant information. what are you trying to imply? it's not my fault. it's not their fault. neither am i saying it's yours. but then again, who really knows?

it's the school's prom on tuesday. and im not going. because im a loser and im a wet blanket. actually, its more the company, or the lack of it? i don't want to spend my money on smth which i think i will not like. and no, dear classmates, im not saying that i don't enjoy spending time with you guys. its just that.. i dunno. smth intangible that is not there. it's not the magical feeling that i used to get back then. i noe, we should really move on. but hey, deeeeeeep down in you, you noe that you long to stay somewhere forever no matter how much better things may be in your current life. and besides personal reasons like these, its also the financial part. oh wells...

which brings to my next pt. i need money for my bike practicals. ive applied to so many places to get a job but none has called back to say they want to employ me. =( anyway, i have prac tmrw again. pray for me that i will pass it tmr and that it wont rain please. and please pray for me that no bangla or makcik will ride in my way. thank you.

im rubbing my eyes and i havent washed the make-up off my face. this means that im rubbing the eyeliner into my eyes. harmful??? im rambling already. my shoulders' aching. till next time ya'll! =]

happy holidaysss! and so long......... =D

No comments: