Thursday, December 21, 2006

gold

Hallo hallo!!! Miss me?? Hahah, sorry hor. For not updating for so long. I don't have a comp larh. And now I'm using my sis's bf's laptop.

Anyway, nothing much is interesting around here. Hmmm, I got my hair rebonded during KL trip and diy-dyed it when I got back here. There's really alot to buy down there, as in in KL. Just that we had too little time and in the end I didn't buy anything for myself except for funny and lame bubblegums and (as Fad calls it) "tamer hair". Tadaaa! That's it. But I managed to grab a ManU jersey for Zar! HAHAH! He loves it, youuuu! =X

Then, it was the SOCKS PARTY which I was looking forward to like mad!!!! It wasn't a complete success in the sense that we didn't manage to go to the botanical garden because it was raining THE WHOLE DAY in Singapore last Tuesday. Besides that, not everyone turned up in socks. =\ Imaginary socks cannot be counted, Fad.. =D But, it was not a party at all, shall I admit? I mean, we didn't have lots of food and drinks. Opps, we did have some food but no drinks! Hahahah! And the birthday cake? Oh, we threw it away. Because it had ashes and dust from the sparklers candles and the cake itself tasted funny? But hey, its the thought that counts! Overall, it was so lovely to be with you guys! Cannot wait for the next party! 010207 okayyy?!?!??!?!?!? =D

Okay then, I gotta bathe now. Gg out later. I want to go to Underwater World at Sentosa. Bubbye! In the mean time, take care ya'll!

No comments: