Monday, January 01, 2007

so far away..

Oh man... I feel so miserable... =\

Zar's 4+ hours away. He's all the way in KL now. If they did manage to go there this morning from Malacca, then I think they should be in KL by now. Oh... I miss that person. Now I know how it feels like. I know how he felt when I was away in KL. Hahah.. "Felt like I was single. Not nice." -He said. =D But you'll be back tmrw right!?!?!? With lots of things for me! =X

I came over this morning to check on Cookie! I tell you, I think she was damn hungry. She ate 2 cans of the wet food. Monster la that one. Sorry, I cannot clear her 'toilet'. I'm already dressed so nicely for my Shaqiff's Cukur Rambut (Shave Hair Ceremony) later. Don't wanna go there smelling of shit. Hahah!

OH! Just remembered! Today's the 1st of January! -Throws confetti- Hmmm, new year resolutions? No need la. Just like yesteryears, I'll forget about what resolutions I have for that year. Okay la, for this year, my aim is to pass TP test by March-April! And get my bike by June-July? Too ambitious or not? Can right! =]]]]]

I wonder if anyone even went to the countdown party at Vivo. Because got Taufik and Hady! =\ Of course, I wouldn't have gone even if it wasn't Hari Raya Haji yesterday. Why? Don't know lei. I prefer small private affairs to crowded parties like those. Well, even though they tried to lure me with the fireworks display. It's always the same old thing that they show la..

So, what's your new year resolutions? =D

No comments: