Monday, January 22, 2007

wheeee!

Hello world! Eh, sorry, so long nv update! Ha-ha! Anyway, I just came back from KL! Like last night.. Hahah, yes, KL again. Didn't do much shopping. Bought useless stuff that could have been bought over here in Singapore. For example, I bought pyjamas, blusher brush, scrunchie, hairband, make-up and some medical kit.

I've found a job! Starts today. SPINELLI baby! Come find me at harbourfront ok people! I think Tower 1, not too sure...! Heheh..

Okay, if you don't already know, my birthday is coming! HEEEEEEH! =D

My wound's drying up and there's pus already, which is good news! Just so that the wound has a layer of something and not just bare! And the burnt skin is peeling, which is good too, because they were crispy and black.

It's lunch time now. And then I've got to rush off to harbourfront! Take care y'all! =D

No comments: