Thursday, November 29, 2007

4-1

We went out 4-1 today. Azri came along for lunner. Haha, so much fun! Got myself 2 cool shirts and Syaz and Di got themselved a self-portrait drawn by artist along LeMeridien. Cool beans i tell you!

The metal thingies are giving me sore gums, painful ulcers and all. I've got 2 pieces of cement on my left and right molars to open my bite. The thing is, I don't know how they can crack! Probably bit hard on them when I was sleeping last night! Tsk tsk tsk.

I'm quite proud of myself it happened. Hahaha! Cause it sucked when I used to shut up. Dangs. What's happening to the world?

The lab theory test was _________. Can't remember much out of the whole medication thingy. I'm depending lots on the mcq part, please.

WHERE'S MY BOYZIIMEN CD ALBUM?!?!

No comments: