Tuesday, December 04, 2007

No. 376

When are the flea markets at Tanglin Mall? Do they still have it there? I havent been there for so long! I still regret not buying the red BANANAREPUBLIC sandals the other time!!!
So on Friday, I forced Zar to walk with me all the way to tanglin mall, all the way from fareast! HAHA! Only to find out there's no flea market. I tot it was supposed to be on the last Friday of every month? Dunno. Anyway, so kesian the bestfriend.. Sorry! =D

When was the last time you played pepsi-cola-1-2-3, motherhen and fox, and act-out-the-word-and-let-your-frens-guess game? We laughed so hard we were breathless! Anyways, the four of us stayed back in school today to revise Socio. AT THE POOLSIDE! Like beachy gitu! heh. After doing social statuses, karl marx, social stereotypes, cultures/subcultures, we decided to quickly finish up and leave.

Speaking of stereotypes, why do some people think i am not capable of performing some skills? Di and I was talking about how people can get cynical and critical but cannot accept comments themselves. It's funny how the world works.

Tomorrow's gonna be quite a freeandeasy day. I'm gonna smuggle Yan to school because Syaz requested for his attendance for our activity tmr. Let's have fun, y'all!

This entry is so merepek. I don't wanna blog anymore la.

No comments: