Thursday, December 13, 2007

0200hr nonsense

SAWADEEKAA....!
Gonna be visiting the land of the what? Thailand, BKK this weekend! Saper-saper nak kirim? (Anybody wanna lil somethin'somethin'?)


I'm kinda in a depressing mood right now. Okay, maybe the picture doesn't say so. But really.. Sigh.. I don't really know what's up with me? It's 2 plus already now and I've got school later.
I miss lots of people, esp bestfriend. Even though we just met yesterday for a quick bite and then to get his stuff and then it was home for us. So I'm not seeing him till next week when I come back on Monday morning, only to leave for a schcamp on the same day in the evening. Really pathetic. I feel like bubbling the camp and just stay on in BKK with the family but you know.. it's really an irresponsible thing to do considering the fact that it's a leadership camp thing. Dye-Lamb-Ma.
Anyway, I bought a mini padlock for my IU unit, that thing you insert your cashcard into? I think my cashcard got stolen 2 days ago. I don't remember removing it frm the unit when I parked the bike downstairs. Die you mo-cashcardstealer-fo! I will never do that la. Can you imagine how much trouble the owner have to go through just to get another one?? You have to find 7-11 and fork out 7$! Okay, maybe not so much trouble. But you see, it's really evil to steal cash cards. =\ Can you register your cashcard? So if the stealer uses it, then the ERP thing can detect the vehicle no? I hope there's such a thing, since I pay 75cents everyday eventho I don't enter town.
Okay, gotta sleep. Lesson of the day: Don't steal cashcards eventho you know someone else will do it if you don't. You just don't have to be that person, k? Tak halal dunia-akhirat.

No comments: