Monday, December 06, 2004

asd

okie.. dis is funny.. stole it from weiqi's blog..

http://www.geocities.com/xia_xue_snow/FHMmain.html

ive been gg out for e past week.. reach home at 11-12pm... den leave home at 9-10am.. also dun rmb do wad.. mostly pool-ing.. and walk walk.. haizz.. my life is so.. u dunno wad.. kinda miss my family.. and some frens.. oh! talked to fad juz now.. hahha.. miss her.. =D and oh! ili's in aussie.. miss him.. =D

i bought THE INCREDIBLES tshirt!!! hahahhahahahahha!!! zar tot it was chubby... huh? hahahha! o...k... my tshirt is chubby. wait! wait! tshirt chubby or me chubby!? hahahahhahaha.... muz be me.. booo...

i wanna go holiday.. prolly gg kl wit my bro next weekend.. and he said i haf to pay for his transportation and accomodation.. wroight.. haha!

and im getting more kental by e day.. haizz.. dats us.. kentalans.. ahhahahah! i'm hearing laughters.. yes yes.. laugh.. heh!

i wan a gathering soon! any kind of gathering.. wit any grp of pple.. pls? =D

okie. i feel lyk napping now.. woke up at 7.30am today.. to.. erms.. ok.. nytes!!!

No comments: