Thursday, December 16, 2004

dasaddsafdgherajkg

booo! still feeling abit weak.. my whole body aches.. ahhh...

went to hafie's hse.. haha.. den straightened her hair... hee!

den to zar's hse.. wad a nice home.. i wish mine was lyk dat..

and to e airport to fetch ili.. boy, he looked ok.. haha! abit darker lar..

den we ate at e canteen.. and i bought e wrong food again!! boo.. e mee kuah was so diluted.. and it was sweet.. wth.. but e crispy crispy thing was nice.. i had my soya bean.. heeee! =)

okie, delta'o4! im planning a gathering dis weekend..
day: saturday, 181204
time: noon?
place: my hse!
attire: casual
bring: vcds, dvds, tidbits

oh! we can haf potluck! [cuz i dunno if my mum is at home to cook some stuff for us..] and some vegetarian food also.. [gy is coming]
so those hu wanna come.. pls msg me.. asap.. thanx!

for now, e pple hu are confirmed to be present are..
1. me!
2. emi

well.. ya.. hope e list gets longer..

No comments: