Saturday, December 11, 2004

das

bored. no shows on tv. everybody also busy. so ya.

its e first tym i actually wanted to follow my mum to a malay wedding lunch. reasons are:
1. its been ages since i went to one.
2. i miss good food.
3. i was bored.
4. its at my void deck.

yeah. my neighbour got married. and oh. dere were black pepper prawns. u noe. those big fat prawns! too bad i took only 2. btw, i was too lazy to peel e first one wit fork and spoon dat i juz ate it whole. wit e shell. it was stuck to e flesh anyway. it wud make my prawn look spastic if i peel it. of cuz i din swallow down e head and tail. i had to use my fingers for e other prawn. wait. i cud haf asked my mum to help me peel. since she was using her hand to eat. -__-''

came back home. watched THE UNBORN. fell asleep in e middle part. it was too long. my bro said it was nice tho.

im seriously sErIoUsLy SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY! broke.

rented some movies. 2 bucks each. is dat cheap? come over and watch dem wit me! =)

No comments: