Monday, May 09, 2005

many thangs.

So much has happened.

Tests. Tutorials. PW. Rai's birthday. Flu. Borderline passes for Geography tests. Barely passes for Maths and Econs tests. Frustrations. Happiness.

Everything. All the nothing-ness in my life is getting on my nerves. Not that I am not doing anything, I just have NO TIME to do it.

Things I want to/have to/need to/must do:
1. Hang out with Fad. [Ohh I miss you babe]
2. Save money!!
3. Spend less on crap. [HP bills]
4. Study for more tests.
5. Make sure I am prepared for Summer Tests.

Shit.




And oh, this is very interesting and kind of true. Stolen from Li Ping's blog.

"I've also had enough of people making passes at their own friend's boyfriends, saying they are too ugly or too fat or too short or too skinny. Sure, we'd always believe that our friends deserve better or can score better than that but this is ultimately THEIR relationship and we should be glad they have found each other, for better or for worst. We should at least try to make the guy comfortable in our presence. Thinking that he's so uncool and being around him seems puts you in bad light, then don't even go out with that particular friend. Why for torture your pathetic soul?

Oh yea. What about those people who make passes at people's boyfriends but do not have one of their own? Sorry peeps. They are simply losers. So what if they are pretty? Or sometimes they perceive themselves to be too pretty to hang around plain people. This just shows how shallow they are. Once again, PATHETIC SOULS."



Travelling back into a state of depression. Here I go.



Of course, some people are making my life miserable by annoying me each time they speak.

Ok. It's very cold here, in the computer lab. ET is beside me doing her geography homework online. [Occasionally surfing the net to ogle at somebody's pictures. Haha!]

No comments: