Sunday, May 01, 2005

Sorry peeps I haven been blogging lately. Been busy with school. I finish late everyday and it doesnt help that I live on the other side of the island. pfft.

So little time, so much to do. Tutorials and newspaper commentries. MCQs and essays. Graphs and PI. Can I just wish for a miracle to happen?

I'm home alone. Ok, not really because my mum and bro are at home, sleeping. They kind of slept early tonight, like about 10pm?, because they are going Indo for some religious thingy. Which means I will be home alone for 2 days. Other family members are kind of non-existant. -__- I feel bad just as I typed that. But really, its like that most of the time. So just Dot and I.

Hmmm. Took a nap this afternoon and I just drank coffee. Hence, I may not be able to sleep for a few hours after this. Maybe I can study or do Maths.

I hate it when my keyboard hangs. Whatever you call it. The alphabets just wont appear on the screen when i try to type.

I heard Saggitarius won. Good for them. =] I should have gone for x-country. Its just that I didnt have the mood to run(not that I can run actually) and i was feeling lazy and yadayada. You just give lots of excuses when you dont want to do smth. Hahaha!

Tmr I'm gonna watch Guess Who with Semut and Keefe. Although I'm kind of broke. Actually very broke. I dont know how to spend money wisely. Actually its not my fault. It's the handphone bills. Ok. It is my fault.

Semut haven msg me bacause he is watching tv.

Btw, Semut means ant in Malay. I'm so sweet I attract him. Hahaha! Disgusting me.

Ok. Gonna sleep. Haha. Didnt I say that I was going to study or do Maths previously? Haha!

Byeeee! =]

No comments: