Tuesday, May 16, 2006

-__-

I'm not sure I'm comfortable hanging around pampered kids. It's been like that since forever. Primary school, secondary school and even now. Sometimes, I cannot stand the way they behave. Maybe because I'm deprived of it. Maybe I don't understand how it is like to be pampered, particularly by the parents. Hence, I may not be able to connect with these kind of people.

On another note, today's YTFdate was fabulous. We went to VistaPt and quickly grabbed YTF. Okay, not exactly like that. Erms, but really, it was delicious.. =] I love having cauliflowers in my soup, and brocollis too...

After that we went to HgMacs to study. Managed to finish quite a number of GP essay outlines.. YAYYY!

3 comments:

shammie said...

ya lorrr... i get the most love n attention from zar too... but its even sadder my parents are not even overseas...

sigh sigh...

Anonymous said...

i feel deprived most of the time!!! you know you know?

sighhhhh..

hahahaha we need to hunt for that girl with orange fila bag in order to get free ytf next tuesday! he says so.. HAHAHAHA!

hmm..

-my nickname in pri sch was India, wasn't you Costa Rica?! HAHAHAHA!

shammie said...

who dat who dat? wid eh?

like real ahh, free ytf... ahahaha...

shhh, yes i was costa rica...erms..i think i rmb there were africa and bosnia too... hahahhhs!