Sunday, May 14, 2006

The day I laughed and cried....

Happy mothers’ day and happy 54th birthday to my mother.

The one who is always calm. The one who is always patient. The one who is faithful to her husband. The one who takes care of me when I am sick. The one who supports me emotionally and financially. The one who never fails to pray for my safety. The one who remains calm and patient despite the difficulties she has gone and is going through.

May Allah protect her and bless her with tranquility, peace of mind and patience. And as always, semoga dipanjangkan umur dan dimurahkan rezeki.

Ibu mithali ibu yang sejati
Kasih sayangmu kasih yang suci
Pengorbananmu disanjung tinggi
Jasamu tetap di sanubari

Ibu oh ibu fitrah ku murni
Kelembutanmu menyentuh hati
Semai kasihmu dalam jiwaku
Kau disayangi kerana menyayangi

Ibu oh ibu hatimu suci
Tulus ikhlasmu mendidik daku
Sanggup bersusah dan menderita
Demi kebahagiaan sekeluarga

Ibu oh ibu kau serikandi
Bakti amalmu tidak terperi
Beramal soleh berperibadi
Mentaati Allah juga suami

Had a simple celebration with her and the family at home today. I'm not sure I like family gatherings anymore because the same issues always come into discussion. And after that, people end up crying. And happy celebration no more.

Oh God, bless me with strength to carry on with this life…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do hope...your family is fine...more importantly...hopefully, you're fine love. You alright? You know where to reach me.