Saturday, May 13, 2006

Honesty Perseverance Courtesy

I miss my friends. Those who would tell me my hair is messy, my shoes don't match with what I'm wearing, the earrings look funny with the school uniform, I look happier now, or even I look like I've gained weight. I miss those who openly tell me what they think of things I was doing. Like how I shouldn't have said some things to other people. I miss those people who were honest with me. I miss those who persevered along with me. I miss those who teared and perspired with me. I miss fellow Cedarians.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

:(:(:(
as do i..

Emi

Anonymous said...

You made me sad with that post..I miss you shammie babe!

Anonymous said...

maybe some of those you have now just wanna accept you for who you are? so they dont comment on what you wear cos they respect what youve chosen... tt type of thing u know...:P
yah I think so.

shammie said...

hmmm, anon, it's just an example of the things i miss. but then again, MAYBE you are right.. but'some of those i have now' are just difficult to be around with.. somehow... =\

Anonymous said...

ok... about 6 more months with them and then you'll maybe miss them after that!

I hope they havent been mean!