Thursday, July 26, 2007

grrr.

HOTMAIL is being a bitch. Can sign in but cannot open my inbox! 2 days already lor. Basket. I've got so many important mails to read!!!!! Arrrggghh!

This weekend's gonna be super boring. =\

I'm going to swim in school tmrw afternoon. The school's pool is super clean and its 2.2m deep at one end! =D I think we shud swim there more since we paid for it. Can you imagine how much the school earns from taking $$ from each of us for its facilities' maintainance??? Tsk, tsk, tsk. I don't pay for nothing! -KIASU-

Anyway, went shopping with the girls just now. We were at Bugis the whole afternoon! Syaz shopped like there was no tomorrow (if you're reading this, rmbr: STOP BUYING JUNKS!). Di bought sexy black jeans, girly top and kinky suspenders. And I got myself a skirt and a cardigan. =D

No comments: