Friday, July 27, 2007

swim swim swim

Someone's in the jungles. I think that's why he nv find me.... =\

I think I really love swimming! It's becoming a new addiction. Lapped with Fad just now at the school's pool! I reached there at abt 2 and there was only another woman, who turned out to be Lydia laoshi. So when she left at 2.30, I had the whole place to myself. The whole olympic size pool, the medium pool and the baby pool. Then I started to imagine funnyscary stuff. Like seeing stuff at the corner of my eyes when I go underwater. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! It drizzled all the way from 2 to 4. So both of us had some symptoms of hypothermia.

Then, I rushed through my pratas and zoomed off for the 'meeting'. BASKET! It was a TEST! Like audition kinda thing to see who will go through the next round. You see, I'm fighting trying to be one of the 2 people to compete in the WorldSkillsComp and represent NYP and Singapore. But scary seyyy..

Okay la..

I miss my soldier..

No comments: