Sunday, July 22, 2007

let's get married.

Yesterday, me and bestfriend went to Esp. to watch some parts of the NDP parade. THEN, the cam just had to go into a coma. BLOODY HELL. So we couldn't snap the part when the BEEEEEEEG Spore flag flew right in front of us! Love the sharp-turning Navy speedboats (not sure that's wad they call it) and the performing aircrafts though! Then, when it got boring we left to get batteries and managed to come out again to catch the fireworks. I think we are sick of it already. Hahaha, OPPSSS!

Then today, we went to my senior's wedding. Being at the wedding and seeing her looking so pretty just makes me feel like getting married! Hahaha, ok BF, don't panic! =D So we (Fad, her sis, Shappa and our partners) went to Sgt Siti's wedding! She was sooooo gorgeoussss! She's got the i-don't-need-make-up-to-make-me-look-beautiful face, unlike most of us. Zar and I came abit later and the others ate already. SHAPPAAA! If you see this....I regret we didn't take the bread pudding, dammmmittt! Fad's fault, for saying "macam aper je dah salam pastu makan lagi.." (Like what like that, you leaving already den still wanna eat)

Blahblahblah. Tmrw's my clinical assessment. I'm scared I'll screw up.. =\

No comments: