Tuesday, September 07, 2004

aight.

so yeah. im all alone at home. dun feel like studying. but i noe i haf to. i must. and i will. i think. haizz. dere goes my self-encouragement.

juz found out smth qt shocking. goodness. kinda worried for her/him/it. haha. fad's style of talking abt an anon.

fad's havin fun outside. she abandoned me. =\ haha!

i need those plastic drawers. den i can clear up my cupboard and give away clothes dat i've never worn before or will never wear anymore. and i can buy a mirror from ikea and put it in my cupboard. den i will haf a mini dressing table. haha! and i can arrange my mini cat figurines. =)

okehs. planning on wat i shud do next. juz dun wanna fall asleep. how bout studying? nyahh!
1. phy tys
2. chem papers
3. emaths series
4. amaths series
5. read up geog
6. study peribahasa
7. ss/hist

ok. i noe dat shudden be e kind of attitude to portray regarding ss/hist. but i swear i feel like juz crapping thru'out e whole paper. juz like i haf since forever.

so u can stop askin me
askin me why.












word of e day: GAUCHE [gosh] adj.
meaning: Lacking social polish; tactless. Awkward and clumsy in people's company.
'too gauche to leave the room when the conversation became intimate'

No comments: