Monday, September 06, 2004

heayaaa!

went to skool to study wit fad. played a game of badminton. despite e strong wind blowing causing alot of wasted serves. in e middle of e game, i tot i heard 'hello sgt!' from behind me. which is e locked classrooms. we were behind e classroom block near 1s bench btw. of cuz fad tried to act cool by saying 'its broad daylight..' haha.. mebbe its juz my imagination. but i really heard it. believe me, anyone?

its was raining real heavily. my dad came to fetch me. and he made me wear e yellow raincoat. i looked like a chick on a bike. funny.

back at home, mother made fish & chips. and dat was my lunner. ahh. nice.

and im downloading more songs. i noe its illegal. but so wat. i cant afford albums.



'i am vindicated
i am selfish
i am wrong
i am right
i swear i'm right
i swear i knew it all along
and i am flawed...'










word of e day: BUMPTIOUS -bump·tious- ['bΛmp∫∂s] adj.
meaning: Crudely or loudly assertive; pushy.

No comments: