Sunday, September 05, 2004

lalala!!

hehs! so yeah.. im back here. feelin kinda high since last night.. becuz.. haha! =)

so mebbe u've heard of e operation i went for? mebbe not.. haha.. had probs in e mount. so went to dentist. and he cut a portion of my gums.. like two pieces. ahhh! of cuz he injected my gums like at a few places to numb it.. i felt e needle poke my gums.. and i had a mini xray before e operation.. haha! its real mini.. e xray piece was like only 1 inch X 1.5 inches.. haha.. yeahh.. cool.. den he started cutting.. of cuz i din feel e pain YET.. it was bleeding qt badly already while i was at e dentist.. den he put some medicine to stop e bleeding.. and it was damn bitter..

and wen i got..i still had to bite e gauze hard.. at e same time swallowing my saliva every 2 secs.. to keep my mouth dry.. i gezz i din swallow enuf.. dats why it was still bleeding even after one hour.. i nearly cried.. cuz i was losing so much blood.. and den i kept spitting out blood and gargled iced water.. den i kinda scared fad.. haha! but i was ok after dat.. only cannot talk properly..

den! e next day.. my mouth hurt like hell.. -it still hurts..- and i cant used my right side to chew.. and i kept eating painkillers..

im a little ok by now.. actually alot ok! ;) hurhur..

den e next day i went for another xray at cairnhill.. cool place.. =)

No comments: