Wednesday, September 01, 2004

im baacckk!

hurhur.. after trying to log in here for sooooo long.. i finally manage to do so.. btw, somebody said my blog abit dead. haha.. yeahh.. here it is..

yesterday was super fun.. had aces day.. den immediately after dat fad and i kinda chiong-ed to e back of classroom blk to play badminton! huahuah.. and now my butt and right forearm are aching.. dis shows dat.. haha.. and we plan to play everyday for like half an hour or so.. since it will kinda work on e butt muscles.. hehe.. =)

den i chiong-ed to fps. got my malay frens only. haha.. widya, hafiz, khaliq and farkhan -handsome!-... hehhe.. den met a few teachers.. blah blah blah.. went to study wit dem and bai, syafiq, ashraf -still softy =S-, gary and chixiong came along.. den we separated and four of us went study at tamp lib instead..

and....... i went to airport to get my black billa! and....... my bro got me another billa frm bali! and a billa pencil case too.. its a sling bag.. dirty-green coloured.. nice! =)

gg study later too.. at mp lib or so.. yeahh.. den at night got date wit somebody.. =) nyeh.. wad were u thinking.. i haf an appointment wit my dentist. something wrong wit my gumz.. i dun wanna gooooo... "wo bu yao! bu yao! bu yao!" hahah...

No comments: