Monday, December 12, 2005

bitcharound

Today was great! Emi and Huda -and her sisters- came over. Supposed to watch movies, but we ended up watching Survivor which is pretty alright for me.

Random: Sometimes, I get uncomfortable reading people's blogs. It makes me sick.

I have not packed my things to be brought for Perak trip. So many reasons why I do not want to go. Already I don't feel like going. But I paid for it myself and hopefully, I'll enjoy myself there.

Looking forward to after-Perak campings. =]

I wanna go IKEA and get some things from there. Anyone wanna accompany me? Actually, I'm asking Fad out on a date. She's lonely. HAHA!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes today was fun!!! I want it to happen again!!! Next date when???

shammie said...

wahahahaha! anytime we're free babe!

Anonymous said...

Oh ok!!! Please do inform me when ure returnin frem Perak yeah. Newaez, have fun on the journey tmr yeah??? hehex~ Love ya huns!!!More slackin after tt and heres a kiss frem me. Cause...mebe u need a change frem the usual one u get frem...uhuh uhuh...WaHHAHAHAaAhA~