Thursday, December 08, 2005

drippy.

Oh, this is freaky! Just after reading Huda's latest entry about her cat getting some kind of liquid dripping from its nose, my nose decided to drip too. And now, I am in trouble because the more I blow my nose, the more the liquid comes out. Sounds gross. Yeah, I know. At least I can blow my nose. Poor Grakey has to lick it. *Eeeww* Get well soon! =] Not as if the cat can read this, but Huda, please tell this to your cat, ok?

Feeling a little vain now. So I got my manicure kit and decided to do up French Manicure on my nails. It's quite difficult to cut the cuticles on the right fingernails using the left hand. Sheesh. Now waiting for the white part to dry. Haha.

Anyway, tomorrow is FRIDAY! FRIDAY means it's a good day. =]

My older brother just ordered KFC. Fattening lunch. Shit.

Oh Fad! Tell me you went this morning. Quite sad if you didn't.

People, please watch SAW II. It's bloody and twisted. Good stuff.

Chickurrnn Little tomorrow. Yayyyy! =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey shammie babey!!! I told it to my cat. hehex~ U cute thang...no u cant get FIP...hahax~ tts a cat disease but u can catch the human flu??? Wahahah~ Ok ok...I'm not cursin you. Get well soon. I miss you. I dunno wen i'll get to meet ya again babes.