Tuesday, December 13, 2005

one last.

Yay! Will be meeting Fad dear later after her tuition. Just spend the afternoon out with her because I know she misses me and that she has nothing to do. Plus, I need to get some things for the trip.

Ok, I am a little excited about the Perak trip tomorrow. Actually, I cannot wait for tomorrow especially because it is going to be a happy happy happy day!

Anyone has a torch light to lend me? I don't wanna keep buying torch lights before every camp/trip. Sigh...

Woke up this morning when Wid called me. She wanted me to act like I was gonna buy jeans from her auntie and follow her to her house. Haha. Sorry I didn't follow ok? So, you people out there who wants to buy a pair of jeans, please contact Widya. ASAP preferably because she's going to Perak with me too.


-never could imagine life without you the moment you walked into my world-

No comments: