Friday, December 30, 2005

love and hate.

It's truly amazing how I hate to clear up my room but love it at the same time. When I say clear up my room, most of the time I mean clear my belongings and throw away old stuff. The year is coming to an end and my brother's wedding is approaching. So, for those who have seen the state my room has been in for the past few months, I think it is about time I do something about it. Ok, maybe I should have done something about it like waaaay long time ago. But! But, but, but, but, but that's not the point.

The point is, I just want to share some things I discovered while I was going through my stuff. While I was doing so, obviously, most of the time I reminisced the times I had in Cedar back then. It was the little things that remind me of the times I spent with my dearest friends.

It was funny how I loved to buy pretty and colourful stacks of memo pads, so that I could write letters and simple notes to my platoonmates. There are at least 4-5 stacks of the leftovers that I just found. Not forgetting the 3 cookies cans that I use, to keep all the letters/postcards I received from platoonmates/seniors/juniors/classmates. And reading each and every piece just gives me the personal sense of happiness.

The pictures we took along the corridors in Cedar, during National Day Parade, RODs and also the Thailand trip. Not forgetting the way we looked silly in some neoprints. Awwww, all those times... =]

I just realised something. I liked to keep bookmarks too! Found 8 bookmarks and all are brand-new. There are stickers too. Small notebooks-slightly more than 15 of them-. And of course, many many postcards! The clay cat figurines. =] Unfortunately, had to throw some away because they are broken and beyond recognition. =
Oh wells, till the next time I clear my things again. Probably after the A Levels, and hopefully, I can find things to remember Innova by. =]

By the way, going to HSA again tomorrow. Actually, later. After getting rejected the previous time. Hahahs!

Clean your bedrooms people! =] You'll learn more things about yourself..

Goodnight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahahahahah~ I love those moments. So fun right!!! I just cleaned my room tt day oso. I found like our Part A specs letters to us. muahahah~ Oh and teh letters me u and fad wrote to each other last tym. So nice!!!

Anonymous said...

yessss!! and there was dis letter that u gave to me, with the handmade envelope which u coloured with black crayon... ahahhahah.. will show it to u one dayyy!! =]