Monday, February 20, 2006

greg cant unlock his lock!

Okay, we just got our locks for the lockers. It's those type of lockers that you need to turn the knob 3, 2, 1 times with the 3 numbers combinations. Well, mine is really easy to remember. Plus, its a mixture of my two favourite numbers. Ok, random.

Had PE in the morning. It's getting pretty bearable because I can run and jump better. Haha! So the fitness level up sikit. *haha..* Anyway, of course I couldn't have made it without the support of my classmates. But, of course, too, everything comes from within. Hmmmm...

Just had lunch. Really a dumb combination. Had white rice, chicken chunks and 2 different dishes of cabbage. Haha, could have just asked for one type of the cabbage dish. Sheesh, waste money.

I must make sure I catch FD3! It looked really scary on the trailers. Roller coaster and photographs stuffos.

No new pics to upload. I haven had the time to transfer pics from MuhdAzhar's handphone. Will do that soon. Later. Let's watch Pink Panther?

No comments: