Wednesday, February 01, 2006

short.

Just a short break. Hence, a short entry. In the middle of studying Geog. Am very tempted to watch American Idol on Channel 5. But, I'm more encouraged to do well.. Maybe I will watch the last 15minutes of the show so that my eyes won't be glued to the tv. Haha!

Watched MCS bahas after school today. Was really cool, J2 MLA versus J1 MLEP. I don't know which teams won the 2 rounds because I left earlier.

Anyway, didn't go for canoeing training just now. Didn't know there was one in the first place. Last I heard, there is no training until next Wed. Oh wells.. I feel like quitting that CCA and join Photography Club (PC) instead. Am very tempted again. Firstly, it(PC)'s less demanding. Secondly, less expensive. Thirdly, I can borrow the -very expensive- professional digital cameras for 2 weeks, including the macro and micro lenses. Fourth, I can learn to take nicer photographs. Fifth, I don't mind going for courses, if any, to improve my photography skills, if I even have any in the first place.

Maybe, I should. Then, at the same time, I can focus on the academics. How?

Just a random pic:

I think it's so cute he even attempted to draw using the mouse, while I did the heart with my stylus. Haha! =]

Tmr's D-Day! Not expecting anything exciting, though!

Ok, gotta go.. Byeee! =]

1 comment:

shammie said...

thank you peoplee!! =]