Wednesday, February 22, 2006

heh

It feels weird when you don't say goodnight before you sleep. But I understand...

Anyway, little things that your friends say/do to you, whether jokingly/purposely/unintentionally, can hurt quite badly.

Whatever. I'm kinda in a depression mode.

On a brighter note, Easties lunch tmr @ 3PM. =]



And it's in times like this when I feel like putting up lyrics.

On a perfect day
I know that I can count on you
When that's not possible
Tell me, can you weather the storm
Cause I need somebody who will stand by me
Through the good times and bad times
She will always, always be right there
Sunny days, everybody loves them
Tell me
Can you stand the rain
Storms will come
This we know for sure
Can you stand the rain
-BoyzIIMen-

I feel like a rotten piece of cake.. a piece of rotten cake.. whatever la.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i used to freak out when my mom didnt say goodnight to me last time. now da besar da abang2 i dont need that HAHAHAHAH okok nonsense. lifes good heree just watitin for school to start which is in april btw.yours??-rizzal

shammie said...

haha, yeahh..
school always suck la.. on normal days especially.. it only feels good once in a while.. heh...

Anonymous said...

lunch with easties was lovely!! I hope it made you less depressed k.. hope your econs notes come back to you soon!! Hahah. love ya!

emi