Thursday, February 02, 2006

yay!

I'm EIGHTEEN! Like so old already. Like so adult already. And before I know it, I'll be leaving teenage life. Oh wells..

Anyway, today was wonderful! Thank you to everyone who took time to send me SMS just now! =] My family members, platoonmates, school friends, non-school friends, and of course my boyfriend!

Got my first present last year actually, the RED Adidas watch I've always wanted! =] Plus the pretty necklace I got from him too.. <3 And today, I received a pair of beautiful star studs!

Then, my parents gave some cash. Woohoo! $$

Thank you, too, to Widya, for the jeans!
And a big fat kiss to Merdin who came all the way to my doorstep to surprise me with the presents. Didn't work out because there was noone at home. Haha! Thank you anywayy!

Annndddd, we went to Marina Sq Swensen's again. Haha, I think the manager and the waitors there recognise us already. Anyway, the food we ordered was a little below expectation. Especially the curry chicken baked rice!! Haha, somehow, it was weird. My spicy fish pasta was weirder! Sigh, the hot US fries and dip is still the best.. It kept the mood going. Didn't eat ice-cream though.. Was too full..

Anyhows, took some pics, as usual.. Here's some, enjoy!

Look at my slenger face below!

Dunno what kind of pose also, just random, I thought..

And this sexy -i think- picture is my favourite one!
However, ignore the fat turkey thighs of mine..

Okay, my eyes are tired.. Nytesss!

2 comments:

pt_star said...

Sorry i forgot! happy belated bday! =D

shammie said...

thank yooooo! =]