Tuesday, July 11, 2006

iamhurt.

I'm trying to make up for all my failures to get a decent grade for Econs for the past 1 and half years. Doing essays definitely helps. Will do the same for Geog.

Something happened which made me do this. My mother just came back from work and yes, she made noise again. Saying that I asked my father to buy durians and now that he has bought it already, I better go it them now, in some kind of tone. Like WTF? Firstly, when I mentioned durians, it was just a passing statement. And so what if he took it as if I was hinting him to buy them? Why did she have to barge into the room and 'accuse' me of that? Causing me to lose concentration and take some time off just to soothe myself because her words were an immediate trigger to the tear glands. Maybe I've had a rough day towards the end of school just now or simply tired. But hey, stop venting your anger on me because I have other things to take care of right now. At this very point too, ironically, I feel bad for talking bad about her because I know she didn't mean to deliberately hurt my feelings. And I know she will NEVER know that that just happened.

Dear YOU, is this one of your tests to measure the amount of patience and determination I have in me?

...in the words of a broken heart
it's just emotions taking me over
tied up in sorrow, lost in my soul...

No comments: