Monday, July 17, 2006

Lalalala...

FatWhiteFace & FatWhiteTeeth

It's so funny to see someone wearing 'SensesFail' shirt and singing an AvrilLavigne's song. No further comments. And yes, Paul screwed up big time.. But Hady rocks! =D
I think the flu season is back. I'm feeling rather sickly and lethargic these few days. But cannot skip school!
"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done." ---> funny!
Sorry for the incoherrent paragraphs. Just like my geog essays. Have lots of things to say actually, but as usual, my mind just go blank just as I start typing.
'Econs extra lesson' after school today was fun! Haha.. shhhhh! Oh come on, what's wrong with sitting outside your class just to chitchat for awhile. =D Wheeeeeeee!
Gotta do Maths! Byeeee...
A levels is in 15weeks time. ONLY!
Smelly armpit... Silly balloon hat...

No comments: