Tuesday, July 25, 2006

olddonkeys

Haha, finally updating... Just read Huda's blog on girls dating younger guys. Kinda set me thinking and I realised that I myself don't think that it's an issue, at least not a major one. Haha, somebody is almost a year younger than me. =X

----I'm gonna start complaining. Stop reading if you can't take complains very well----

I hate it when someone repeats whatever I say and gets credit for it. Make use of your pathetic piece of mind, if you even have it, will you? Stop whining.

I hate people who bully my bestfriend! I know you will never read this, what the heck, but if you happen to come across this blog in a century's time, please know that you're such an ass! Just because you are sort of the leader, it doesn't mean you can be rude to others.

I pity people who fracture their noses. It's a little scary to see someone whose nose bends sideways with blood dripping out of it and onto the floor. Worst, you do not even know who was the one who had accidently, or not, smacked you on the face real hard!

---------the end---------
Just came back from playing badminton with classmates. Funny. 3/4 of the time was spent picking up the shuttlecock from the ground. Hahah, lousy!
Miss YTF! But I've found a new love. TomYamSeafoodBanMian. Anyone wants to go eat YTF or TYSBM with me?
Lunch with easties tmr, eh? =P
PS: I love sleepovers. =]

No comments: