Sunday, March 05, 2006

Cool day, it didn't rain, you lost! Haha..

Anyway, it was pretty much a slack day. -Guilty- Shall not talk to much about today la hor?

Missing Fad darling. =] very much... And Emi too..
I forgot the unit for resistance and thought it was Ampere. Haha.. Ohms la, Ohms! So I immediately thought of the darling bestfriend, and called her. Hahah! Good to hear your voice after so long.. =P

Sat at the breakwaters for a short while to enjoy the breeze. I was just stoning and playing around with my feet... when somebody.. said...
"You're supposed to spend time with me, not with your toes.."
By the time he finished the sentence I was laughing my ass off..
Oh boy.. you can be so cute... at times.. hahas..

Headed home early because there's school tmr..

Expecting these for the upcoming week:
NAPFA mock test
Econs MCQ test
3rd, 3rd, 3rd
New batch of J1s.. one of whom is my cousin..

Okay, dinner time.. Nytes all! =D

No comments: