Wednesday, March 29, 2006

xctry06

Today was it. The run felt good, even though I didnt clinch any position. It didn't feel as torturous as it did back then in Cedar. But post-xctry was boring. The cheers were like ________. And, it was amazing Saggi was the champion house again this year. Congrats to the girls who ran really well. Uh, okay, the guys too. Smth happened to Greg. All of us were worried for him la. We were kind of anticipating his arrival near the finishing point and figured that smth was wrong when he didn't come in like after the not as fast runners. Indeed, smth bad happened. =( Hope he gets better.

Anyway, went off alone. =( Noone else takes 93. -_______- Passed by Bishan and decided to msg Shappa and ask if I could come over to see her cat. But by the time she replied I was away from Bishan. So decided to have lunch with the Easties. Noone replied fast enough except for Fad.

And so.. we had lunch at PL's LJ and went back to Cedar to watch the Muster Parade, along with Emi, GzeeYing and Hui2, and also take my olevels certs. Haha! Abit late right. Anyway, the lady asked for my ID and I gave her my ezlink card, which, I forgot to take back. Only realised I didn't have it with me when we were at the MacPherson bus stop. By the time, it was too late to walk back because the GO was already closed anyway. TSK! So, I have to go back tmr to get it.. -_______-''' Alone.

Congrats to bf for scoring 2 goals! =D I think it's because of the shin pads. Haha.. lovelovelove.


Okay, gonna have dinner now! A little sleepy though..

ZZZzzzzz....

3 comments:

shammie said...

hi, who are u?

Anonymous said...

:( I cannot donate blood anymore.. that is going to be the biggest regret in my life! I intended to be a regular doner you know.......

emi

priscilla said...

Reference to your previous post, I'm glad we went to the library to do research! Lol. I feel so goody! :D